How to get rid of Kidney Stones-Naturally and Fast
It is estimated that ten to twenty percent of adults in the United States will be diagnosed with kidney stones in their lifetime. It is also estimated that each year, about one million adults get kidney stones.We have decided to show you how to get rid of kidney stones, naturally and fast.
The reality is that once you had a kidney stone attack, your chance of getting more are about 80 -90 percent and the younger you are the stronger the possibility.
The good news is that there are ways to combat this disease naturally and at home, which will not only save you hundreds or thousands of dollars in medical cost but the best part is that these methods work.
We will be giving you some of the best natural cures you can try in the comfort of you own home.Before we get started with the cures, we highly recommend you take a look at these three guides.
|Shows How to:|
|Remove stones Fast|
|Remove Kidney Pain|
|Post Recovery System|
|Prevent kidney stones forever|
|60 Day Refund Policy|
|Website||Cure for Kidney Stones||Kidney Stone Removal||Kidney diet Secrets|
These are the three best guides at the moment that deal with curing kidney Stones Fast and shows you practical ways on how to prevent kidney Stones from happening again.
We decided to do our own research to see which is the best Guide. The results are largely based on personal user reviews of the guides, what the guide has to offer and how effective it was on how to get rid rid of kidney stones.
Based on the results which took a few weeks to compile it was clear that Cure for kidney Stones came out as the clear winner. It has some of the best techniques, and remedies to effectively combat kidney stones quick and easy.
How to get rid of Kidney Stones: Natural Home Remedies
Lets get into the meat as they say on how to get rid of kidney stones. All these methods are natural home remedies.Please take the following into consideration.
The methods listed below have been researched and show you how to get rid of kidney stones. However, everyone’s body is different and you might be suffering with another illness, like diabetes or you might be over weight.
If one method does not work, please try another or try more than one. For the best results we highly recommend that you try one of the guides above that cover all aspects concerning kidney stones.
1. Nettle Leaf
Nettle Leaf are great for the kidneys as the help maintain the flow of water which produces a much smoother urination. Other great benefits of Nettle Leaf include keeping bacteria away and stopping the formation of crystals.
- Have a cup of warm water ready and add two tea spoons of dried Nettle Leaf.
- Leave it in the water for ten minutes and then strain it.
- Make sure to drink three to four cups daily for a few weeks.
- Or try some Nettle Leaf tea.
2. Kidney Beans
Kidney beans are a great remedy for kidney stones. Some time ago the pods of the kidney beans were used as a medical tonic.
- Remove the beans from there pods.
- Boil the pods in water for 5 – 6 hours
- Let it cool down completely and begin staining the liquid
- Drink the liquid through out the day
3. Wheat Grass
Did you know that only 2 ounces of wheat grass juice or liquid, has the equivalent of five pounds of the best raw organic vegetables. Packed with twice the amount of vitamin A than carrots and has a higher concentration of vitamin c than oranges.
This is a highly effective kidney stone treatment and could possibly be one of the best.
- Add equals part wheat grass and water to a blender
- Let it blend for 2 -3 minutes.
- Place a cheesecloth over a bowl
- Poor the juice through the cloth
- Drink the wheat grass juice through out the day.
4. Pomegranate Juice
To put it simply, Pomegranates help in moving toxins through the body. The great thing about Pomegranates is that it will help reduce acidity level of the urine which reduces the risk of kidney stones.
- Enjoy a glass of freshly squeezed pomegranate juice with the seeds.
- Grind the seeds of pomegranate until it becomes a paste.
- Consume the pomegranate seed paste to help reduce kidney stones
5. Bran Flakes
Not only is fiber good for the body, it has been known to help with kidney stones. Why? Fiber will reduce the calcium in the urine, which means you stand a less chance of calcium kidney stones forming.
- Enjoy foods rich in fiber, like whole grain bread
- Have a bowl of bran flakes every morning to help reduce your kidney stones.
According to a study done by Harvard Researchers, taking magnesium can reduce kidney stones by as much as 90%.
- Take 500mg of magnesium daily for good results.
- For best results, take 180mg of magnesium and 10mg of vitamin b6 daily.
Celery has the ability to clear out toxins and especially toxins that form kidney stones. It also has great healing abilities to remove kidney stone pain, thanks to anti-spasmodic properties.
- Blend celery until you have a celery juice.
- Drink the celery juice daily for best results to reduce kidney stones.
- Find Herbal tea made with celery seeds to help reduce uric acidic accumulation.
Basil, long known to be a natural tonic for your kidneys. Basil is used to keep the kidneys healthy from not only kidney stones but other kidney related diseases. But its most important function is the ability to pass kidney stones from the urinary tract.
- For best result, mix one teaspoon of honey and basil juice. It is to be taken in the morning for 5 months.
- You might want to try some basil tea. Add 5 basil leaves to a cup of hot water and add a teaspoon of honey for taste.
10. Olive oil + Apple cider vinegar + Lemon Juice
This combination is a little tricky but is said to be one of the best kidney stone remedies. Its healing properties help reduce the pain caused by kidney stones and helps pass the kidney stone from the urinary tract.
- Blend some olive oil and lemons. Drink the juice and make sure to drink at least 12 ounces of water
- Then blend 0.5 ounces with 12 ounces of water.
- Next, you will need apple cider vinegar and add one teaspoon.
- Mix well and drink a few glasses a day or until the pain has subsided.
11. Dandelion Root
Dandelion Root is one of the best and most effective kidney stones tonics. One of its core functions is the ability to help in the production of bile. Bile helps to carry away waste and helps with digestion.
- The best method is to take 500mg daily
- Perhaps have some dandelion tea
- A more pleasant idea would be to eat dandelion greens in your salad
12. Drink lots of Water
Drink plenty of water, more than your normal intake. Water will help you urinate which will help you pass the kidney stones.Water is best combined with one of the methods above.
- Drink plenty of water until the urine becomes a light yellow or clear color. This is a good indication that your body is receiving the right amounts of water.
13. Drink diet sodas
This method is best used in combination with water. Make sure to drink plenty of water first. Diet sodas contain citrate, which helps to prevent the formation of calcium.
- Drink plenty of water first
- Get a diet soda with a citrus flavor and enjoy
14. Uva Ursi Herb
Uva ursi herb is a natural antiseptic and diuretic. Its one of the best natural remedies for the urinary tract health and can also be known as bear berry.
- Make sure to take about 500mg of uva ursi twice a day to relieve kidney stone pain.
- Do not take Uva ursi for more than a week.
- Read the instructions before taking Uva ursi
Horsetail is a treatment that is used for a lot of health related conditions, like tonsillitis, membranes of the mouth, gingivitis, edema, diabetes as well as kidney diseases. Its healing properties include antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and diuretic.
- Make horsetail tea.
- Drink up to 4 cups of horsetail tea a day.
- The natural Diuretic will help flush the kidney stones.
Did you know that watermelon contains the highest amount of water compared to any other food. A staggering amount of 94% of a watermelon are made up of water. They have high amounts of potassium and have a special salt that helps dissolve kidney stones.
It is also a natural diuretic which as you know is important because it helps increase the urine flow to flush out the kidney stones.
- No special directions for this one. Eat as much as possible and enjoy.
Another brilliant diuretic are grapes.They have high levels of potassium salt and water. Grapes are an effective kidney stone treatment because of there sodium chloride content and low albumin.
- Sit back and relax and joy as much grapes as possible.
How to get rid of Kidney Stones: Home Remedies Prevention tips
Now that we have covered some of the best home natural remedies on how to get rid of kidney stones, it would be best to try and prevent them all together. In this next section we will be discussing some preventative tips that you can apply at home to prevent kidney stones.
1. Take a closer look at your family
This should be the first place to start. It is important because if your family suffers with kidney stones it means that it is passed on. This also means that you will be more likely to experience a kidney stone problems on a more frequent basis than normal people.
Therefore taking care of your body and watch what you eat is crucial to preventing kidney stones.
2. Drink Plenty of water
I’m sure you heard it many times before. “Make sure to drink your 8 glasses of water.” One of the primary reasons for kidney stones is Dehydration. Lack of water in the system causes calcium and toxins to from small stones.
By keeping the body hydrated, plenty of water will pass through the kidneys flushing out toxins and calcium deposits. A good indication that you drinking plenty of water is when your urine is a light yellow or clear in color.
3. Watch your Weight
Have a look at this article posted on webmd.com. Based on studies done by researchers, woman who weighed more than 22o pounds are 90% more likely to develop kidney stones than woman that weighed 150 pounds.
It also found that men who weighed more than 22o pounds are 44% more likely to get kidney stones than men who weighed 150 pounds.
4. Less Sodium
It would be to you benefit to lessen the amount of sodium in your body. This can be done by reading carefully the nutritional labels and avoiding processed foods which have found to be high in sodium.
Try to follow these sodium guidelines to help prevent kidney stones.
- Young adults – No more than 2300mg of sodium a day.
- middle Aged – No more than 1500mg of sodium a day.
5. Less Protein
Some proteins such as Animal Proteins including eggs and fish have a substance called purines. Purines have a nasty habit of breaking uric acid in the urine. This is bad because they eventually form uric acid stones.
Another factor that makes it bad is that it will increase the excretion of calcium and reduces the excretion of citrate. This eventually forms calcium stones.
Try to limit the amount of protein to 6 ounces a day. Following these methods religiously will eventually show some positive results. We hope this has helped you on how to get rid of kidney stones now and forever.